Oh 2013, you were pretty good to us. The highlight was definitely little Mr. Miles joining our family.
- Jocelyn turned 1 and has become quite the little spitfire. She runs, jumps, talks, sings and dances. Oh how she dances! Love this girl.
- Paul worked in S. Korea for a couple weeks. Sadly this coincided with the very unexpected passing of my grandfather. I ended up in Louisiana but it allowed for this cute photo op.
- Sold the condo/said goodbye to downtown.
- Lived with dad- 4 adults, 2 babies, 2 dogs, and a cat in a 2 bedroom condo. Went amazingly smoothly.
- Close on a new house and leased a new ELECTRIC car, in the SAME DAY! (Hello future, nice to meet you!)
- Miles was born. He is such an amazing baby. So full of laughter and love.
- Had gallbladder surgery but I got to do fun things with my recovery!
- Jocelyn got tubes in her ears. OUCH. Poor baby, but now she seems to be over getting ear infections every week. YAY!
- Jocelyn started soccer. She absolutely loves it. (she doesn't like pictures...)
- Paul even learned to do Jocelyn's hair!
- Built a table.
- Miles got two teeth!
- Got to see how much these two already love each other.
I'm looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store.